Data protection declaration
The person responsible in the sense of the data protection laws, in particular the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), is:
Dr. Angelika Nollert
By contacting our data protection officer at the given address, you can exercise the following rights at any time:
- Obtain information about your personal data and its processing (section 15 GDPR),
- Amend incorrect or inaccurate personal data (section 16 GDPR),
- Delete your personal data stored by us (section GDPR),
- Restrict the processing of your data insofar as we are not yet allowed to delete your data in order to observe legal obligations (section 18 GDPR),
- Object to the processing of your data (section 21 GDPR) and
- Data portability providing you have granted us permission to process your data or have concluded a contract with us (section 20 GDPR).
Should you have granted us permission to process your data, you can in future revoke this permission at any time.
You can also file a complaint at any time with a data protection agency, e.g., the responsible agency in the state of your residence or with the authority responsible for us.
You will find a list of data protection agencies (for the non-private area) with addresses under: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html.
Type and purpose of processing:
Like many other websites we use so-called “cookies”. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device (laptop, tablet, smartphone and so on) when you visit our website. Consequently, we receive certain data such as your IP address as well as data on the browser and operating system you use.
Cookies cannot be utilized to start programs or transfer viruses to computers. We use the information contained in cookies to facilitate navigation for you and enable the correct display of our Web pages.
The data we collect is never passed on to third parties or combined with personal data without your consent.
Storage duration and cookies used:
You can delete individual cookies or all existing cookies via your browser setting. Information is also available on how cookies can be deleted or their storage blocked. Depending on the provider you will find the necessary information by following the links below:
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/de/kb/cookies-loeschen-daten-von-websites-entfernen
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/de-de/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=de
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/de/help
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH17191?locale=de_DE&viewlocale=de_DE
We use the very latest version of encryption technology available (e. g., SSL) via HTTPS to protect the safety of your data during transmission.
Questions to the data protection officer
If you have any questions about data protection please either send us an email, or contact our data protection officer directly: